Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Self Critique Self Portrait

Lindsey Berger
Self Critique - Self portrait
1. I guess it would have to be cardboard because I experimented with it and used it in several different ways; ripping, cutting, crumbling, and random gluing.
2. I never really used found images like this in my work before and I had fun finding them and then figuring our where to put them, and attaching them, and then painting and using oil pastel to make them my own.
3. This was inspired by many different things, but is mostly a representation of my crazy, unclear, cluttered and mostly dark dreams that I have had all my life. Also inspired by helping a friend trough a bad acid trip, and his experiences and visions. In whole this assignment represents time as being a concept that limits our minds.
4. To me it means/represents how I feel in my life right now.

1 comment:

  1. Materials matched to emotional expressive needs – a classic! keep going!

    ReplyDelete